Desired Salary/Wage: $85,000.00 Annual
Dan Abrams, CPC Senior Recruiter Human Resources Manager
332 W 8th St
Boston, MA 64542
Home (223) 656-2232 / Mobile (223) 656-1257
Results oriented individual with over fifteen years as senior recruiting manager and human resource manager.
Adobe Inc., 2005 – Present
Director of Corporate Staffing
- Responsible for the complete staffing employment function for a privately-held 150 employee publishing, manufacturing and sales organization and its operating divisions.
Monster Jobs 2003-2005, Lorin, PA
- Executive Recruiter staffing retained and contingent projects on a national basis. Staffed a variety of exempt and non-exempt positions including sales & marketing, senior executives, manufacturing, engineers, technical, and administrative staff. Continued business relationships with clients established with the thirteen-year tenure at Michael JO Executive Search Company, which closed in July 2003.
Michael JO Executive Search , Lorin, PA
- Senior Executive Recruiter responsible for the staffing of technical and non-technical positions plus sales and marketing professionals on a national basis.
- This was a full cycle search firm requiring the consultant to identify and partner with a client, secure a job opportunity then source the appropriate talent pool, massage the interview process through hiring negotiations and close the project including final payment collection.
- Recognized annually as a top performer, attaining greatest annual billing in the company’s history plus recorded two of the top three largest placement fees. Responsible for the training of new search consultants. Accredited by the National Association of Personnel Consultants with the designation of Certified Personnel Consultant, CPC.
Longs Drugs Corporation 1975-1990, Boston MA
Director of Retail Systems
- Responsible for the complete automation of 2000 drug stores, 30 bookstores, and 8 toy stores with Point of Sale and Pharmacy systems. Initially involved with software and hardware vendor selection, purchasing and maintenance contracts. Developed and directed a department of four managers and staff of twenty-eight. The Retail Systems department was charged with software/hardware testing and installation, user training, data transmissions, item file integrity for scanning and data-capture, software enhancements, hardware upgrades and help desk support for the end-user.
University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
Bachelor of Arts, Sociology
Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC)
National Association of Personnel Consultants
Certified AVA Analyst
Walter V. Clarke Institute